- Voted Practical Caravan Magazine Top 100 sites finalist in 2018.
- Voted Practical Caravan Magazine Best Green site in 2018.
- All weather pitches
- Adults only
- Free WiFi
- Firm ground, well cut grass
- Electric hook up at 16 amps to all pitches
- Water hook and grey waste on all pitches
- Centrally heated toilet and shower block
- Immacuately clean
- Indoor Dish washing sinks
- Laundry – washing and drying
- Hairdryer Access
- Tourist Information
- Calor Gas sales
- Chemical toilet and waste water disposal points
- Security barrier
- Disabled Facility
Environmental Policy and Code for Visitors
We are committed to protecting and enhancing the environment. Our park is well planted with wild flowers and trees which attract other forms of wildlife; hedges and bird boxes provide homes for nesting birds. Wild areas along the park boundaries are managed to encourage native plants and animals and to provide an environmental “safe haven”.
Our aims are:
- To protect and enhance the environment on the park
- To reduce our impact on the environment by reducing waste and energy consumption, re-using where possible , and recycling as much as possible
- To encourage and protect native plant and wildlife
You can help us to meet these aims by:
- Conserving energy wherever possible
- Thinking of the environment when making purchases
- Using environmentally friendly products
- Using the recycling bins for cans, bottles and paper
- Re-using items instead of throwing them away
- Respecting the trees, bushes and flowers
- Respecting our grassed areas
- When driving, keep to the roads where possible, and use the passing places provided
- Respecting wildlife
- Disposing of all litter in the bins provided.
These measures will make for a park that is a pleasure to visit and a greener place for years to come.